FOR THE BEST AND LATEST MUSIC VIDEOS, HIP HOP, R&B, SPORTS, AND WORLD NEWS...

Friday, November 4, 2011

Slimm Confirms Break Up With Vivica Fox: ‘I Hate Negativity and Drama’

Lord… And it was only a matter of time before Slim spoke out and confirmed recent reports that he and Vivica Fox were no longer an item or engaged. He issued a statement claiming that the split had nothing to do with their age difference (he’s 27 , she’s 46) but had everything to do with lack of communication and built up tension. He tells Too Fab:
She’s a good woman, it’s just one of those situations where in life people outgrow each other. I’m highly intelligent, very wise and one thing I hate is negativity and drama, I hate arguing, and I value communication no matter what the problem may be. So as in any relationship, tension can build up and I finally had to walk away.
I was only in it for love and it just didn’t work out. Even though she was older than me the age difference didn’t play a part.
The two first met back in 2009 when Slimm hired Vivica for an event in Atlanta. They began dating and announced their engagement shortly afterward, however this isn’t the first time they’ve parted ways. Eight months into the relationship, Slimm sent out a statement that read:
Unfortunately, me and Vivica are no longer dating. After 8 months it’s time to go our separate ways. In life you can love and have chemistry with a person but Flaws can sometimes outweigh the relationship. I wish her the best and I know she feels the same.
The next day he retracted his statement saying that he acted out of anger:
I want to clear the air about the rushed statement released yesterday about Vivica and I breaking up. Sometimes a person may act out of anger and I apologize for my “flaw” of overreacting instead of letting time take its course. We have all been involved in a serious relationship resulting with making fast and unplanned decisions.
So, of course, no one is perfect.
Beyond a doubt I understand how to treat people you love. Vivica is an important part of my life and I would never try to hurt her. Thanks for supporting us as we figure things out.
Good grief! I’d be offended if the person I was dating was sending out statements about our personal life instead of sitting down and talking things out with me first. Meanwhile, Vivica Fox hasn’t said anything about the break up but she has been spotted without her engagement ring.

No comments:

Post a Comment