FOR THE BEST AND LATEST MUSIC VIDEOS, HIP HOP, R&B, SPORTS, AND WORLD NEWS...

Friday, March 11, 2011

Happy Birthday Bow Wow: A History Of The Rapper's Bangin Beauties


Today marks the 24th birthday of Shad “Bow Wow” Moss, so HipHopWired has put together a list of the rapper's most beautiful leading ladies.
Over the years, we've watched this pup grow into a man and seen his taste change from the sweet and wholesome Angela Simmons to voluptuous video vixens and sultry singers.
So who's been barking up Bow Wow's tree?
Here's a history of the banging beauties linked to Lil Bow Wow.
Angela Simmons
Rosa Acosta
In 2009 Bow Wow posted pictures to his Twitter account of him getting "close" with mystery woman.
Many speculated that it was video vixen Rosa Acosta after Bow continued tweeting about  a woman named "R" saying,
"Red shirt blu jeans n heels. Ponytail oner jus like I like her. Err time I c ya I get asthama. baby like like like dats my baby...Taking "R" to airport! Now look in my eye n tell me u love me again!"
 
Miss Joie
In 2010 there were reports that model Miss Joie was pregnant with Bow Wow's baby.
Ciara
Melody Thornton
In 2007 Bow Wow was linked to Pussycat Doll Melody Thornton.
Dollicia Bryan
In 2008 Bow was rumored to be dating Dollicia Bryan.
Tierra Mari


In 2010 Bow was spotted getting cozy with "Lottery Ticket" co-star Tierra Mari



No comments:

Post a Comment