FOR THE BEST AND LATEST MUSIC VIDEOS, HIP HOP, R&B, SPORTS, AND WORLD NEWS...

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

50 Cent's New Album In Final Stages



With so many other moneymaking ventures, it is hard to imagine when 50 Cent has the time to record, the rap mogul revealed however that his fifth studio album is all but finished.
“I finished my new album now,” Fif told Ellen DeGeneres while appearing on her show alongsideNicole Scherzinger“I'm actually one song away from being done. I'm mixing the record. I'm excited.”
He added, “This summer they'll have new music from me.”
Recent collaborator Soulja Boy, who says he gave 50 production for the album, revealed that he recently heard the entire album noting the LP was “soulful” and saying
“His album was kinda dope. I ain't gonna lie to you.”
50 continues to build his brand outside of music, recently announcing a venture into a new cell phone app and dietary supplement.
The Queens rapper also remains active in film recently landing roles in alongside Robert De Niro inFreelancers, the Bruce Willis film Fire With Fire and a movie adaptation of the Dean Koontz novelOdd Thomas.

No comments:

Post a Comment