FOR THE BEST AND LATEST MUSIC VIDEOS, HIP HOP, R&B, SPORTS, AND WORLD NEWS...

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

T-Pain Has Fallen For Ke$ha


They say a picture is worth a thousands words and I’m pretty sure these two could round up more than that. T-Pain &Ke$hawere spotted living the life in Las Vegas. They met at last weekends Wango Tango event before T-Pain went into ‘local stalker’ mode and followed her to Vega. T-Pain shared his feelings about his new BFF via Twitter.
Last night I found out I’m in love with @Keshasuxx. I’m not saying @Keshasuxx and I had sex or anything I’m just saying I love that “f*ck everybody else” attitude. She dresses how she wants she performs the way she wants, she does HER.
Only a few moments passed before Ke$ha replied,
Um. F*king love u @TPain. U get Me.

T-Painlater tweeted another photo and labeled it K-Pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment