FOR THE BEST AND LATEST MUSIC VIDEOS, HIP HOP, R&B, SPORTS, AND WORLD NEWS...

Friday, June 10, 2011

New Music: Drake – “Marvin’s Room”


Drizzy Drake has been keeping a pretty low profile while working on his sophomore project, ‘Take Care’, however a new track has hit the internet entitled “Marvin’s Room.” In the song, Drake makes a drunken late night call to an ex-girlfriend in an attempt to get her to leave her man.
But I’’ve been drinking so much
That I’ma call her anyway and say
F**k that n*gga that you love so bad
I know you still think about the times we had”
I say “f**k that n*gga that you think you found
And since you picked up I know he’’s not around”
(Are you drunk right now?)


I’m just sayin’’, you could do better
The irony is that, judging by the rest of the lyrics to the song, the ex girl would be crazy to leave her man and go back to him. He sings about having a few girls that he’s flown in from out of town and blames it on having a hard time adjusting to fame. “I had sex four times this week, I’ll explain. I’m having a hard time adjusting to fame


No comments:

Post a Comment