FOR THE BEST AND LATEST MUSIC VIDEOS, HIP HOP, R&B, SPORTS, AND WORLD NEWS...

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Will.i.am Launching His Own Car Company!

Makin' It Rain On These Hoes: will.i.am Launching His Own Car Company!
First music and now cars, will.i.am is getting behind the wheel of a new business venture. In an appearance on The Tonight Show this week, he announced that he has partnered with Chrysler to start his own car company.
The white futuristic vehicle, which he calls IAMAUTO, was developed to create more jobs in the East Los Angeles neighborhood where he grew up.
“I’m a big technology freak and a geek and I invested my money in building my own vehicle ’cause I want to bring jobs to the ghetto that I come from,” explained will. “I invested in making a demo to start the Black Eyed Peas, now I want to invest to have a car company in the neighborhood where I come from.”
The vehicle was built using OEM parts from Chrysler and features a Beats by Dr. Dre sound system. “It’s sick, it’s really fresh,” said will, who will drop his solo album #willpower later this year.
We still think it looks like a kit car from the 80′s but do ya thing Will! Would you stunt around in this knockoff Back from the Future lookin’ whip?

No comments:

Post a Comment