FOR THE BEST AND LATEST MUSIC VIDEOS, HIP HOP, R&B, SPORTS, AND WORLD NEWS...

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Iggy Azalea Hits Up The Gold Room With TI and Tiny


           
Rapper Iggy Azalea, who’s become known for her voluptuous Ass-ets and raw lyrics, was spotted at the Gold Room in Atlanta last night with TI and his wife Tiny to celebrate her new release, ‘Murda Business‘. The Australian-bred 21 year old recently told Complex Magazine, that even though some of her lyrics are overly sexual, especially in her song titled ‘P*ssy’,  she doesn’t want to be known as the ‘Vagina Rapper’.
 To a lot of people, a powerful, sexy woman is vulgar. When I first came out people said, she only raps about her vagina. I’m not a vagina rapper! [Laughs.] I talk about many other things.
She also admitted that Americans are more uptight than back home in Australia:
So much of what I do that’s controversial in America wouldn’t be a big deal back home. America is a highly sexualized society but people are afraid to admit what they like. When people tell me that I have to be sexy that’s demeaning, not powerful.

Check the pics:





No comments:

Post a Comment