FOR THE BEST AND LATEST MUSIC VIDEOS, HIP HOP, R&B, SPORTS, AND WORLD NEWS...

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Eve & Swizz Beatz Preview ‘Mama In The Kitchen’

s

Is Eve really about to make a comeback or is she playing around?
It seems like E-V-E has been playing around with our emotions for two years while teasing us with teasers from an album tentatively named ‘Lip Lock’, however as time passed, we only received a few features which included ‘My Chick Bad’ and Swizz Beatz, ‘Everyday (Coolin)’, but no album.
The other night, Eve and Swizz Beatz were in the studio mixing up a new banger, called ‘Mama In The Kitchen’ which will be on her new album, and she dropped a short preview of the track which she says will feature Snoop Dogg.
“I’m COMIN SOON! COUNTDOWN! MAMA IN THE KITCHEN @therealswizz @SnoopDogg check the quick Klip”.
Eve actually talked about ‘Mama In The Kitchen’ last year when she caught up with BBC Radio 1Xtra overseas saying she was planning on dropping it then.
“I did another record called ‘Mama’s in the Kitchen’ with Swizz that is ridiculous. In the next couple of weeks, I’ma let this burn for a minute and then I’m going to drop that record…I’m busy. I got like five more records to do and then I’m done with the record.

No comments:

Post a Comment