FOR THE BEST AND LATEST MUSIC VIDEOS, HIP HOP, R&B, SPORTS, AND WORLD NEWS...

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Jada Pinkett Smith Shows Off Bikini Body



Hollywood’s 40 and over crew are definitely proof that we get better with age. Halle Berry, Taraji P. Henson, Nia Long and Jada Pinkett are definitely doing it!
Last night, Jada (41) posted a bikini shot to her facebook with the caption:
“To my Forty and over crew! Don’t believe the hype…we DO get better with age!”

Yes Jada! Those abs are amazing.
In an interview with Essence, she recently revealed how she maintains her healthy lifestyle:
‘I eat for my schedule so I have to eat high-protein, lots of greens and healthy carbs so that I don’t fall flat on my face.’
I don’t eat for pleasure,”[I] ”had the only West Indian grandmother that could not cook. She was an awful cook, and she taught me that you don’t eat for taste, you eat for nourishment. And I have kept that over the years, so I can eat anything that’s healthy.”
She also keeps herself in shape by working ’out five days a week, including boxing, gymnastics, yoga and martial arts’. Werk!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment