FOR THE BEST AND LATEST MUSIC VIDEOS, HIP HOP, R&B, SPORTS, AND WORLD NEWS...

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Chris Brown Splits With Karrueche: ‘I Don’t Want To See Her Hurt Over My Friendship With Rihanna’



Three’s definitely a crowd when it comes to Chris Brown. This love triangle is officially over.
After stringing his poor girlfriend along for months while he crept around with his ex-flame Rihanna, Chris has finally decided to pull the plug on his relationship. He released a statement to select media outlets earlier today that read:
I have decided to be single to focus on my career. I love Karrueche very much but I don’t want to see her hurt over my friendship with Rihanna. I’d rather be single allowing us to both be happy in our lives.
How quickly things change. Chris was just spotted with his girlfriend on Sunday before creeping into Rihanna's hotel on Monday night. It seems as though this was probably the best decision for both of them.
Kae's friends will probably throw a 'F-ck him girl' party when she gets back to LA.
Poor Girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment