FOR THE BEST AND LATEST MUSIC VIDEOS, HIP HOP, R&B, SPORTS, AND WORLD NEWS...

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Evelyn Lozada Talks About Divorce Drama, Denies Being A “Gold Digger” And Has One Question For Chad ‘Ochostinko’ Johnson…

untitled1-e1347564097515
Evelyn opens up about her failed marriage to Chad…
Recently rumors have been circulating that Chad Johnson and Evelyn Lozada have been communicating on the low with each other despite the no contact order placed between then due to the domestic violence dispute
Although, Eve claims she hasn’t contacted her ex-hubby, she opens about their divorce and asks him one question…
“I haven’t spoken to Chad, we can’t – we have a ‘no contact’ clause, but I hear things. He recently did an interview on ESPN and I saw clips of it but it wasn’t easy to watch because he is still wearing his wedding ring, and says he still wants to be married,” the 37-year-old Basketball Wives star tells Radar.
“I moved out, I took my clothes and I never looked back. I never went back to the house to pack my stuff, I had someone pack it, and I pretty much moved on with my life.”
“He hasn’t tried to speak to me directly and I don’t think he is going to risk his freedom, I also don’t think it would be good for us,” Evelyn tells Radar, while in Los Angeles to promote the launch of her steamy naked collaboration with animal rights titans PETA for their ‘I’d Rather Go Naked Than Wear Fur’ ad campaign.
The reality TV couple’s divorce was finalized on September 19 and since then Evelyn has been relishing in the single life and looking better than ever, while Chad struggles to pick up the pieces of both his failing football career and fall out over his serial cheating.
“At some point a conversation needs to take place, I have questions about everything and that will happen when it’s supposed to happen,” Evelyn confides. “I would definitely like to sit down and talk to him down the road – I would just really like to get up in his head and ask, ‘Why?’
“Obviously he wasn’t thinking, but as a woman, there are certain things I needed closure with like why he cheated? It is hard for me to wrap my head around why someone would put everything at risk,” she says, referring to revelations that the former Miami Dolphins player scoured Twitter for sleazy mistresses, both before and after their wedding.
“But I am not a man either so I don’t get that at all. Obviously that is wrong, I feel like we were both a lesson to each other, I have learned so many things… things that I will never tolerate again.
“I don’t care who you are, I don’t care what you do, I never needed Chad for anything. People think I’m a gold digger but I take care of myself, I make my own money and I pay my own bills. I didn’t need Chad for anything other than companionship,” insists the fashion and cosmetics business guru.
“I never needed him to take care of me, he can take care of his kids, I can take care of my daughter, it’s just that we fell in love. I learned from my previous relationship not to rely on a man, that is the worst thing you can ever do in your life – you give up your power, and I like to have power!” she vowed with unwavering confidence.

No comments:

Post a Comment