FOR THE BEST AND LATEST MUSIC VIDEOS, HIP HOP, R&B, SPORTS, AND WORLD NEWS...

Monday, June 3, 2013

Brad Pitt Stayed Doped Up While Married To Jennifer Aniston


brad pitt watch
Brad Pitt has taken another shot at his former wife Jennifer Aniston.
The 49-year-old, actor has never shied away from casting his seven-year marriage to the former Friends star as a horrible time in his life. Previously Pitt went on record with Parade magazine saying before working with Jolie on the set of “Mr. & Mrs. Smith” he “wasn’t living an interesting life.”
Now the A-list actor has told Esquire magazine that times were so bad before he divorced Aniston in 2005; he turned to drugs to feel better.
“For a long time I thought I did too much damage – drug damage. I was a bit of a drifter. A guy who felt he grew up in something of a vacuum and wanted to see things, wanted to be inspired. I followed that other thing. I spent years f***ing off,” Pitt told the magazine. “But then I got burnt out and felt that I was wasting my opportunity. It was a conscious change… This was about a decade ago. It was an epiphany.”
The World War Z actor contrasted that time in his life with his current one which consist of a relationship with Angela Jolie and their six children.
‘I always thought that if I wanted to do a family, I wanted to do it big. I wanted there to be chaos in the house … there’s constant chatter in our house, whether it’s giggling or screaming or crying or banging,” he described.
‘I love it. I love it. I love it. I hate it when they’re gone. I hate it. Maybe it’s nice to be in a hotel room for a day – ‘Oh, nice, I can finally read a paper.’ But then, by the next day, I miss that cacophony, all that life,” adding, “I just haven’t known life to be any happier.”
Ouch!!! Was Brad Pitt intentionally trying to diss his ex-wife; or was he just explaining his rough patch that just so happens to have occurred while married to Jennifer Aniston?

No comments:

Post a Comment