FOR THE BEST AND LATEST MUSIC VIDEOS, HIP HOP, R&B, SPORTS, AND WORLD NEWS...

Monday, November 22, 2010

Dirty Money Performs “Coming Home” at The AMAs



Diddy and his Dirty Money crew made an appearance on the red carpet of the 2010 American Music Awards tonight before performing their new single “Coming Home”.
I am kind of feeling the new joint but is Diddy alluding that he’s finally ready to settle down? 
The chorus of the song includes the lyrics “Tell the world, I’m coming home, let the rain wash away, all the pain of yesterday, I know my kingdom awaits, and they’ve forgiven my mistakes, I’m coming home”.  Diddy’s verses include the lines “”It’s easy to be Puff, harder to be Sean, What if my twins ask me why I ain’t marry their mom, damn how do I respond?”  and “We’ve been living in sin because we’ve been really in love, but we’ve been living as friends, so you have been a guest in your own home, it’s time to make your house your home.”
He also ends the song, thanking God that he’s a better man

No comments:

Post a Comment