FOR THE BEST AND LATEST MUSIC VIDEOS, HIP HOP, R&B, SPORTS, AND WORLD NEWS...

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Kanye Vents On Twitter: “I Feel Very Alone, Very Used, Very Tortured


Another day, another Kanye vent…but somehow I feel him.
Last night, Kanye West posted a vent on his twitter about a taped interview with Matt Lauer of the Today Show. Apparently, he had went on the show to explain his Bush comments and how he now empathizes with the former President, but he felt as though the interviewer tried to force his answers. He is now claiming that he won’t be doing any more interviews or talking to the press:
……Let me tell you how they did me at the Today show…
I went up there to express how I was empathetic to Bush because I labeled him a racist and years later I got labeled as a racist…. While I was trying to give the interview they started playing the “MTV” under me with audio!!!!!!! I don’t mess with Matt Lauer or the Today Show and that’s a very nice way for me to put it! HE TRIED TO FORCE MY ANSWERS. IT WAS VERY BRUTAL AND I CAME THERE WITH ONLY POSITIVE INTENT.
I feel very alone very used very tortured very forced very misunderstood very hollow very very misused. I don’t trust anyone but myself! Everyone has an agenda. I don’t do

No comments:

Post a Comment