FOR THE BEST AND LATEST MUSIC VIDEOS, HIP HOP, R&B, SPORTS, AND WORLD NEWS...

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Carmelo Speaks on Joining The Knicks + Pics of Lala & More




Newly donned Knicks player Carmelo Anthony spoke at a press conference yesterday regarding his dream-fulfilling Nuggets/Knicks trade, as well as what’s in store for the team for the remainder of the season and beyond.
“You know this morning I came in early, got some shots in by myself. I still felt like I was just coming in for a shoot around, you know, opposing team…I didn’t…it ain’t really sink in yet that I’m a New York Knick.
I feel like I’m still dreaming right now. It was a dream come true for myself and I’m ready to get down to business right now. I know it’s only twenty-six, twenty-something, twenty-seven games, something like that, left, and I know we gotta gel, we gotta get our chemistry down but at the same time we gotta roll. We’ve got things we’ve got to accomplish. We’ve got goals to reach. It starts now.”
In his debut game with the Knicks, Carmelo had much to celebrate; the team was victorious against the Milwaukee Bucks, 114-108, with Carmelo scoring 27 of those points. Celebs such as Chris Rock, Anthony Anderson, Common, and of course, La La were in attendance.
Chris Rock
Common
Anthony Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment