FOR THE BEST AND LATEST MUSIC VIDEOS, HIP HOP, R&B, SPORTS, AND WORLD NEWS...

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Ray J Says He "Created Kim Kardashian"




Ray J has created some controversy after saying in an interview that he made Kim Kardashian what she is today.
The interview came from the series "Sex, Cameras, and Hip-Hop," as Ray J told the reporter:
"I don't hang with stars I create stars! Kim was created cocktail was created and now I'm off to a new project.  I wish them well, I hope they have major success in life and I hope they are successful."
Unless you have been living under a rock, most of the world knows that Kim Kardashian really became a household name when her sextape with the R&B singer was released.
Since the release of the tape, Kim has had her own show, clothing line, and has been on numerous magazine covers.  So do you feel that Ray J has a point?

No comments:

Post a Comment