FOR THE BEST AND LATEST MUSIC VIDEOS, HIP HOP, R&B, SPORTS, AND WORLD NEWS...

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

LL Cool J's Wife Launches Jewelry Line




Simone I. Smith Jewelry Line Launched
LL Cool J's wife Simone Smith is the latest celebrity to launch a new line of jewelry.
Smith, whose been married to LL for over 16 years, introduced her new Simone I Smith or SIS jewelry today on her SimoneISmith website.
The collection features high-end earrings and bracelets ranging from
Simone boasts celebrity clients including Regina King, Mary J. Blige and Shaunie O'Neal who've donned her earrings.
Speaking on her jewelry Smith, a mother of four, says,
My mission for SIS is to create a quality, fashion-forward product and represent for all my sisters out there who love accessories as much as I do.”

No comments:

Post a Comment