FOR THE BEST AND LATEST MUSIC VIDEOS, HIP HOP, R&B, SPORTS, AND WORLD NEWS...

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Common: ‘Erykah Badu Broke Up With Me Over The Phone’


Erykah’s Baduizm brings all the boys to the yard, but she eventually leaves them heartbroken.
According to Common, who dated Ms. Badu from 2000-2002, he experienced his first run in with heartbreak when Erykah decided to call him while he was out on tour and delivered the news that she liked someone else. During a stop to the Wendy Williams Show to promote his new autobiography this week, he told the talk show host:
She handed it to me. I was in my hotel room on tour and …she called me and was like, ‘Hey, I don’t wanna be in this relationship no more. I’m liking somebody else.’ That was my first love and my first heartbreak.
It taught me a lot of things, and when it happened I kinda really got into myself and really learned about myself and I was able to move on, and now me and E are real cool.
Dang E! On the bright side, at least he got a call.  In this day and age, she probably would have sent a text or facebook message. SMH
Prior to dating Common, Erykah dated and had her first child by Andre 3000. She went on to date and have kids by rapper D.O.C and Jay Electronica.


No comments:

Post a Comment