FOR THE BEST AND LATEST MUSIC VIDEOS, HIP HOP, R&B, SPORTS, AND WORLD NEWS...

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Swizz Beatz Gives Alicia Keys A Custom Car On His Birthday


It looks like Swizzy wasn’t all about ‘receiving’ on his birthday. He presented his wife Alicia Keys with the keys to a brand new custom Lotus Evora that he designed to celebrate the occasion. Swizz Beatz recently signed on as a VP and creative consultant of the British Car Brand that manufactures  the sporty vehicle.
Before receiving the vehicle, Alicia tweeted:
Happy Birthday to the most INCREDIBLE man I know!!!!! @therealswizzz !!! To A life of ENDLESS shining between us! ;-)
Swizz Beatz tweeted photos of the car with the caption:
The best part of my Bday today was my gift to my wife because my Bday is her Bday:) #1of1Lotus!



No comments:

Post a Comment