FOR THE BEST AND LATEST MUSIC VIDEOS, HIP HOP, R&B, SPORTS, AND WORLD NEWS...

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Beyonce, Jay-Z & Celeb Friends Attend The Premiere Of ‘Life Is But A Dream’


Beyonce had her family and celeb friends on deck last night as she attended the premiere of her HBO documentary, Life Is But A Dream in New York City.   She arrived to the premiere in a gold Elie Saab dress with Jay-Z by her side and later sat down with Oprah for a Q&A which will be shown on a portion of OWN’s Next Chapter with Beyonce this coming Saturday.
While on the red carpet, Baddie Bey explained why it was necessary for her to get more personal with her fans through this documentary:
I felt like it was time. I felt like after 16 years of being a singer, people didn’t know who I was, which was conscious because I feel like mystique is very important and I will always keep certain things to myself because it’s only natural.  I felt like I had a story to tell and hopefully some people to inspire. This movie has been like therapy and I’ve healed so many wounds and I now understand some of the things I went through and why I went through them.
I hope that Blue Ivy will see all of the beautiful times, all of the tough times that led up to her being here and I’m hoping that she will always have it and it will comfort her in her life when she needs it.
Other celebs spotted at the event included Oprah, Tyson Beckford, June Ambrose, Questlove, Solange, Cynthia Bailey, The-Dream, Selita Ebanks, Angela Simmons, Chris Rock and more.
Catch a few pics and footage of Bey jamming at the after party below:

Solange arrived in all white and was DJ for the night at the after party.
Mama Tina also graced the red carpet.
Beyonce was spotted chatting with Chris Rock

No comments:

Post a Comment