FOR THE BEST AND LATEST MUSIC VIDEOS, HIP HOP, R&B, SPORTS, AND WORLD NEWS...

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Has Lil Wayne Taken His Anger Towards The Miami Heat Too Far?


What is going on with Lil Wayne? It seems as though he has a lot of misguided anger pent up inside.
We all know he has major beef with the Miami Heat players for not acknowledging him or dapping him up when he attends their games but now it seems as though his antics have gotten him banned from NBA games. Last week, he was kicked out of American Airlines Arena after a squabble courtside with some Miami Heat fans, and now he claims the the Miami Heat squad made sure he couldn’t attend the NBA All-Star festivities.
While hosting a party last night in Houston, he hopped on the mic and vented his frustrations towards the Miami Heat and NBA but decided to take things way too far when he claimed he slept with Chris Bosh’s wife, Adrienne. He also pegged himself the new Tupac.
The Miami Heat told them to ban me. When I say ‘F–k’, you say ‘NBA’”, “When I say ‘F–k’, you say ‘Miami Heat’”. I ain’t Tupac, I’m the new Pac. It ain’t no twitter beef, take it to the streets. F-ck all of them niggas. F-ck Lebron, F-ck D Wade, F–k Chris Bosh, F-ck all them n-ggas. And I f–ked Chris Bosh’s wife.
Ouch!
I doubt if any of the Heat players will ever respond to Wayne or the immaturity. As a matter of fact, that seems to be pissing him off even more. They haven’t acknowledged his existence or said anything about Lil Wayne since he openly slammed them in a Rolling Stone article.
Them n*ggas never speak to a n*gga. They don’t chuck me the deuce or nothing. N*gga spent all that money on them f*cking tickets… Come holla at me. We sit right by them little b*tch-ass n*ggas. At least come ask me why I’m not rooting for you.”

Lebron has dapped up Wayne at some point…

No comments:

Post a Comment