FOR THE BEST AND LATEST MUSIC VIDEOS, HIP HOP, R&B, SPORTS, AND WORLD NEWS...

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Justin Bieber Tells GQ Magazine He’s Never Made A Bad Song


Say word? Justin Bieber had a lil chat with the folks from GQ this month. Peep some excerpts from the interview below:
Justin Bieber just turned 18. Which means, technically, he’s an adult. But the question remains: Is he a man? To find out, GQ put a tie on him and sent Drew Magary to spend one wild night with the Beeb in Los Angeles with the intent of swilling beer, brawling, and strip clubs (much to the delight of his handlers), and explicit orders not to come back until we knew the answer. I’ve pulled a few quotes from the article below:
Justin Bieber on partying:
“For me, it’s just like, I like to be in control of myself. I mean, I’ve had a beer, like, before…. But I never get out of control.”
…on distrusting the music business:
“I mean, I keep my guard up a lot, because you know, you can’t trust anyone in this business. That’s what’s sad. You can’t trust anybody. I learned the hard way.”
…on his catalog of songs:
“I’ve never made a bad song.”
…on Kim Kardashian:
“People say she doesn’t do anything; she actually does do stuff…. She works hard.”
Bieber’s producer, when asked if Bieber gets his feelings hurt while working on songs:
“He hurts feelings.”

No comments:

Post a Comment