FOR THE BEST AND LATEST MUSIC VIDEOS, HIP HOP, R&B, SPORTS, AND WORLD NEWS...

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Kim Kardashian Arrives In London With Kanye For The ‘Watch The Throne’ Tour



Rob Kardashian isn’t the only Kardashian that followed their musically talented boo to the U.K.  Last night, Kim jetted out of Los Angeles and arrived in London to be by Kanye’s side as he prepares for the European leg of the ‘Watch The Throne’ tour. Now it’ll be interesting to see how receptive Beyonce will be to Kanye’s new girl as they sit in VIP.  According to reports, Kim can’t wait to befriend Beyonce but we all know Bey doesn’t have time for those fauxmance and publicity shenanigans. Plus, she keeps her circle tight.
Meanwhile, although the cameras are rolling for the new season of ‘Keeping Up With The Kardashians’, Kim recently admitted that she’s not as interested in filming her relationship with Kanye for TV as she was with her past relationships:
I’m not going to be taking a bubble bath and drinking champagne or on a sex swing [on camera] like Khloé and Lamar do..
I want to show my life. If we are having dinner and he does show up, I’m sure we’re not going to go, ‘Stop the cameras!’ My heart’s a little more guarded. I showed so much of myself in the past. You almost get embarrassed showing this big wedding, which I would have had cameras or not. So I think you want to just guard yourself.
Kim is unfortunately still married to Kris who’s determined to get her to fess up that their marriage was a fraud so that he can get an annulment. Well, good luck with that Kris.


No comments:

Post a Comment