FOR THE BEST AND LATEST MUSIC VIDEOS, HIP HOP, R&B, SPORTS, AND WORLD NEWS...

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Micheal Ealy Admits That He Was Attracted To ‘Crazy’ In Relationships



Most men won’t necessarily admit it, but they tend to be attracted to ‘crazy’.
Michael Ealy’s ‘been there, done that’ and he’s vowing he won’t go back in the newest issue of ‘Upscale Magazine’.  Inside, he chats it up about his refusal to date ‘industry chicks’ [The x's out the Taraji rumors], and dating chicks with ‘daddy issues’.
On why his past relationships never lasted long
I think there was a part of me that was just attracted to the crazy. I tended to involve myself with women that brought drama. And I had a bit of a savior complex. I thought I could save them from whatever daddy issues or cheating issues [they had].

On why he can’t date any women within the industry
I’ve been done with [dating industry women]. You do it for years and years and years—theater, television, film. It’s a workplace thing… But the difference for me now is that I’m mature enough to know that this is a work thing. The minute we stop production, I’m not going to feel this way anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment