FOR THE BEST AND LATEST MUSIC VIDEOS, HIP HOP, R&B, SPORTS, AND WORLD NEWS...

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Chris Brown Chats With Terrence J

Photobucket
Photobucket
Terrence J hasn’t even officially started his new gig as the co-host of E! News yet and already he’s sitting down with big names for candid interviews.  He recently sat down for a rare interview with Chris Brown and got the tea on the good deeds that Chris has been dedicating himself to lately.  During the interview, Chris chatted about his new foundation, Symphonic Love, as well as his desire to give back, his greatest accomplishment and why he felt the need to speak up in court during a hearing recently.
Check out a few highlights from the interview plus video below:
On his charity, the Symphonic Love Foundation
This is all about art and love. I just wanted to do something with the kids. Everybody always wants to do a charity event, they always go for everything else but my heart is with the kids. Because everybody looks up to me. I can say I’m a role model in a way but I definitely want the kids to be able to see that I’m doing the right thing and giving back and I want them to have the same opportunity that I had with the art, with music and with singing.
On wanting to speak in court recently before his lawyer shut him down
Yeah I kind of talk too much in court. I wanted to say ‘Well judge I can…’ but he was like ‘No, don’t you say nothing.’
On what he would perform in court if given the chance
“Please don’t judge me.” Yes, how about that!?
On something that people do not know about Chris Brown
That’s a good question. I love that question. I would just say that I’m 100 percent dedicated to everything that I do [...] I want to embody everything that’s positive.
On his greatest accomplishment
Well, I’ve accomplished all that I need to accomplish in my life as far as me being able to say I can successfully sing. I can dance onstage with the greatest. At the end of the day, when I need to be great, is when people can say I’ve helped out the world. It first starts here, helping myself, but what I want to do is bring peace to the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment