FOR THE BEST AND LATEST MUSIC VIDEOS, HIP HOP, R&B, SPORTS, AND WORLD NEWS...

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Carmelo Anthony To The World: My Wife Doesn’t Have anything to Do With My Decision To Leave Denver!

Carmelo Anthony Lala Vazquez

Since the start of the NBA season the rumor mill has been spinning with talk of Denver Nuggets star Carmelo Anthony wanting to be traded to another team. The second part of that rumor is WHY Carmelo wants to leave The Nuggets. Many have speculated that Anthony’s wife La La Vazquez-Anthony is the motivating force behind the move.
Anthony was in good spirits while answering media questions following his 28-point performance in a 132-98 blowout of the Phoenix Suns on Wednesday. But once he was asked about the perception that his wife was calling the shots on his NBA career, his mood instantly changed.
“Y’all put this in bold words, La La has nothing to do with anything,” Anthony said. “Whatever is my decision, she is going to support me. She has nothing to do with me staying or leaving. Nothing. So please keep her out of it. Thank you.
“People have to write about something and [they] come up with, ‘She don’t want to be here.’ She has nothing to do with that. This is my career. This is my decision. Of course, I got to consult her with everything. It wasn’t one conversation I had with her where she said, ‘Let’s get out of Denver.’ ”
Uh ohhhh sounds like the media done pissed ‘Melo off! Like he said, it’s his career, his money, his decision. Wonder if La La took any offense to the way she was being talked about?

No comments:

Post a Comment