FOR THE BEST AND LATEST MUSIC VIDEOS, HIP HOP, R&B, SPORTS, AND WORLD NEWS...

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Photo: Monica On Her Wedding Day


Monica and Shannon Brown are Husband and Wife  The couple were married in their LA home on November 22nd and Hip Hollywood has obtained the exclusive photo of Monica, Shannon Brown and their minister.
Earlier this week, Monica confirmed speculation that she was married after releasing a statement that read “This is a very special time in my life. I am blessed to have married the man that God sent me, he’s loving, compassionate, strong and supportive of my children, family and career. I look forward to our lives together.
She also has confirmed that she will be releasing a new album this year titled “New Life”. She recently tweeted “Can’t wait until you guys hear New Life.. This album speaks volumes about my WHOLE life. Hurt, happiness,pain,love,joy, my kids & redemption.
Congrats to Monica!  They say you have to kiss a few frogs to appreciate a prince. (no shade). Now, I only have to wonder if there will be a new addition to the Brown family household by this Summer. I’m officially on “baby bump” watch..

No comments:

Post a Comment