FOR THE BEST AND LATEST MUSIC VIDEOS, HIP HOP, R&B, SPORTS, AND WORLD NEWS...

Monday, January 17, 2011

Gabrielle Union Says D Wade Lets Her Know When Her Tracks Are Showing


Gabrielle Union is a funny girl.  While recently celebrating Dwyane Wade’s 29th Birthday, Gabrielle Union took over the mic and expressed her love for her long-time boyfriend:
It’s true, he tells me when my tracks aren’t covered. It’s true, he says I think you might want to put some spanx on. It’s true. But more than anything, he’s so considerate, he’s amazing and he’s f**king hot without his clothes on.  So tonight I just want to say, baby you’re not yet 30, which damn it I can’t wait until you are because it makes me sound a little bit less of a pervert. You’re not just an amazing basketball player and team mate. He’s a great man and a great father and I love him because

No comments:

Post a Comment