FOR THE BEST AND LATEST MUSIC VIDEOS, HIP HOP, R&B, SPORTS, AND WORLD NEWS...

Monday, January 17, 2011

Kanye Comes For Britney Spears…


Kanye West has been on his best behavior since he released his new album “My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy,” which just went platinum, however, it was only a matter of time before he did something else that was newsworthy. Last week, he pulled a Taylor Swift stunt again via twitter with Brittany Spears who just released her new single.
“Yo Britney, I’m really happy for you and I’mma let you be #1, but me and Jay-Z’ single is one of the best songs of all time! LOL
Britney fans roasted Kanye and his tweet became the subject of many blogs and news reports which resulted in him removing the comment.
I thought LOL signified a joke… I didn’t get the 2011 LOL doesn’t signify a joke anymore memo… LOL or something else I guess
On a serious note I’m truly happy for @AvrilLavigne and @BritneySpears… No hate in 2011!
Dear Kanye, “You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in the media, applies here. Sh*t happens…
Unfortunately, He’ll be walking on egg shells for the rest of his career

No comments:

Post a Comment