FOR THE BEST AND LATEST MUSIC VIDEOS, HIP HOP, R&B, SPORTS, AND WORLD NEWS...

Monday, January 3, 2011

How Did Nelly & Ashanti and Keyshia & Boobie Bring In The New Years?

 
Hip Hip star Nelly took a bite out of his best friend Ashanti as he rang in the New Years in Vegas.  At the end of last year, he revealed to Rap-Up.com that they enjoy each others company and he hasn’t put a “ring on it” because he only wants to get married once. “I’m not a person that wants to get married more than once. You see what I’m saying? If I’ma do it, I’ma do it and that’s it. You’re dying if you leave me
 
Keyshia Cole and her fiance’ Boobie brought in the New Years with a quiet evening in Chicago.  The couple was also celebrating a year of being engaged. Boobie proposed to Keyshia Cole last year as the ball dropped on New Years Eve.

No comments:

Post a Comment