FOR THE BEST AND LATEST MUSIC VIDEOS, HIP HOP, R&B, SPORTS, AND WORLD NEWS...

Friday, February 28, 2014

Brandy On Rumored Breakup: ‘I’m Not Talking About My Relationship!’

Brandy Essence Women In Hollywood

Brandy Norwood painted the town red last night as she stepped out for Essence’s Black Women In Hollywood event in Beverly Hills, but noticeably missing was her engagement ring.
Earlier this month, fans of the singer started inquiring about her relationship status after she showed up at her birthday party without her fiancé Ryan Press, and they notice she was no longer wearing her ring, but Bran has yet to confirm from her own mouth that she’s no longer engaged.
Last night, Hip Hollywood caught up with the singer on the red carpet to get to the real scoop, and Brandy quickly let them know:
I’m not talking about my relationship. I’m here to celebrate powerful women today.
She also added:
I think you just have to speak from your heart and if you want to share [your relationship], great. If not, then that’s your choice.
A year ago, shortly after she got engaged, Brandy revealed in an interview that she had given up on love before meeting Ryan:
I’m very happy. I’m definitely on Cloud 20. At one point I gave up on love, so to have this feeling and for it to be like the first time, with the person that I feel like God has created for me to be with, it feels magical. And I want it to stay like this so every married couple that we have been meeting over our vacation, I’ve been asking them, ‘So what’s the secret?’ They’ve been giving me a lot of great tips. Communication is the key, clearly, so we’ll see what this thing does.
She also asked Gladys Knight for advice during a special appearance on Gladys’ new show on OWN. She revealed:
I struggle with balance… you feel like you’re letting down people you love because your life is all over the place but that’s your purpose. That’s what you’re born to do. I love my fiancé and I just want it all to work. I want us to be a family.
In response, Gladys suggested:
That’s something you have to work out. Love him. Cherish him. Make TIME for him. And you gotta care. It gets heavy sometimes but you can do it.
Relationships are hard work. Hopefully, whatever the couple is going through, it will all work out.
Watch Brandy’s red carpet interview with Hip Hollywood below:


No comments:

Post a Comment