FOR THE BEST AND LATEST MUSIC VIDEOS, HIP HOP, R&B, SPORTS, AND WORLD NEWS...

Friday, February 28, 2014

[Video] Robin Thicke Gets Emotional During ‘Lost Without You’ In DC: ‘I’m Just Trying To Get My Wife Back’ Read more: Necole Bitchie.com: [Video] Robin Thicke Gets Emotional During ‘Lost Without You’ In DC: ‘I’m Just Trying To Get My Wife Back’

Robin Thicke and Paula Patton marriage on the rocks
It’s nothing like having to accept that a 20-year relationship has come to its end.
On Monday, Robin Thicke and Paula Patton released a joint statement announcing that they had separated, but according to recent reports, Robin fought up until the last moment for the marriage.  Last weekend, before the news broke, he cancelled three tour dates (in Atlanta, Orlando and North Carolina) to be near Paula, but unfortunately it wasn’t enough to save what was left of the relationship.
Last night, his tour resumed in Washington D.C., and his fans were almost in tears as he performed songs that were written for his wife Paula Patton throughout their lengthy relationship.  Before performing “Lost Without You,” he told the audience:
For those who don’t know, my wife and I separated a few days ago. Yeah… I want everyone in here to know that I’m trying to get my girl back.  You know, she told me you should go out there and tell the truth. You should tell them that you are trying to get her back.  She’s a good woman, you know. It’s hard to sit here in front of everybody, but you know what I want you to help me with, I want you to help me with this next song. If you got somebody with you tonight that you love, and you appreciate, hold on tight to them. Take care of them.  I want to dedicate this song to her. I wrote this about her, and I need y’all help to get through it.
Towards the end of the song, he also sang:
When you find someone that loves you! Don’t you give up on that love!
That man loves him some Paula and he’s definitely not ready to let her go. Yesterday, while he was performing in D.C. a flower delivery truck was spotted dropping off hoards of flowers at Robin’s home.
Flowers delivered to Paula Patton's house 2

Flowers delivered to Paula Patton house
Watch the video below:

No comments:

Post a Comment