FOR THE BEST AND LATEST MUSIC VIDEOS, HIP HOP, R&B, SPORTS, AND WORLD NEWS...

Monday, March 17, 2014

Actress Tamala Jones Checks Porsha Stewart For Trying To Take Her Man

Porsha Stewart and Tamala Jones
Oh what a tangled web we weave…
Just yesterday news broke that Porsha Stewart’s divorce from ex-husband Kordell Stewart left her with nothing but a broken heart and credit card debt, and today rumors have been swirling that none of that even matters because Porsha has a new (rich) man in her life.
Yesterday, someone tipped off TMZ and revealed that Porsha had hooked up with 42-year-old Teodoro Nguema Obiang Mangue, son of African dictator Teodoro Obiang Nguema Mbasogo, President of Equatorial Guinea. If his name sounds familiar, he was the rich guy that rapper Eve used to date, and according to the report, Teodoro has been lavishing money and gifts on Porsha including Louboutin shoes, Chanel, and a Rolls Royce.
That sounded nice and all, but actress Tamala Jones quickly shut those rumors down on Twitter after she tweeted Porsha to leave her man alone:
@Porsha4real Miss Porsha Williams..Now you know you should shame the devil & tell the truth! U grew up in the church & lying was never [ ]…You may have a man, but the one your claiming belongs to me! Check your pr or your head, but don’t step on my toes..
Oop!
As far as his back history, the media has pegged Teodoro’s father as one of Africa’s most corrupt rulers:
Mbasogo (the father) is known as one of Africa’s most brutal and corrupt rulers — not only for having his predecessor executed and political opponents tortured, but for pillaging his own country’s oil wealth … while its people live in abject poverty.
Back in the day, there were rumors that this guy’s father practiced cannibalism, and this is why Eve gave him the boot.
Teodoro Nguema Obiang Mangue and Eve 2005
When someone made the comment to Tamala that they couldn’t believe she was dating the son of a corrupt leader and that it must be about the money, she responded on Twitter:
I don’t care about money… I care about people .. Who I date is irrelevant , what I do is . Equatorial Guinea has had a bad rep 4 too long .. I spend my time there donating to the 1st ladies school 4 children .. I’m also planning to build a women’s & children’s heAlth center .. Nobody ever shows the positive .. This country is beautiful & the people are not starving , their public housing is better than some peoples homes in the US .. I wish people would go see things for themselves instead of reading bs!! I came at Porsha to prove she was lying… They don’t need anymore heat on how the countries money is spent , especially when someone is lying about it ..God bless you

Teodoro Nguema Obiang Mangue & Tamala Jones - not Porsha Stewart 2

Teodoro Nguema Obiang Mangue & Tamala Jones - not Porsha Stewart 1

Teodoro Nguema Obiang Mangue & Tamala Jones - not Porsha Stewart 4

Meanwhile, Porsha tells E! News that the reports that she is dating Teodoro is all false:
The TMZ report is completely false! I do not know Teodoro Nguema Obiang Mangue, nor have I ever dated him,” the reality star tells E! News in an exclusive statement. “When there is someone special in my life whom I wish to share I will let you all know. It has been rumored that I am dating many people.
The question is, who’s responsible for this PR stunt? One of their reps had to have sent the lead to TMZ.
Porsha also added:
I am not focused on dating at the moment but rather the debut of my new single, “Flatline” available on Itunes on March 17th.
Porsha Williams Flatline single

No comments:

Post a Comment