FOR THE BEST AND LATEST MUSIC VIDEOS, HIP HOP, R&B, SPORTS, AND WORLD NEWS...

Monday, March 3, 2014

Tiny Addresses T.I.’s Love Child Rumors & Instagram Antics In New Interview

TI and Tiny grab lunch in West Hollywood
If you are a fan of T.I. and Tiny, their antics on Instagram over the past few weeks have probably left you baffled and confused. What is really going on with these two?
With Tiny removing her wedding ring, and T.I. cutting a rug in her comments section while requesting that she stop showing her a$$ on Instagram, the divorce rumors were running rampant, however,  Hello Beautiful was able to get to the bottom of things. Or kind of…
The entertainment site recently caught up with Tiny and she dished the deets on what’s true, what’s false and what’s just plain ol’ ridiculous.
Here are a few excerpts:
On how she felt about T.I. checking her on Instagram
For one, I was actually showing my side. I had my shirt up and I said something about my waist. I wasn’t showing my backside. It’s clear in my pictures when I am showing my backside, but this one in particular was not and the picture was taken from the side. Clearly, it was about my waist. I was trying to think, like, ‘Why did you say that?” But, it’s cool, we talked about it on the phone. I just didn’t understand why he had to say that there.
[...]
Sometimes, when you’re in a relationship, you get in to your emotions and you can’t. We would like to be able to control it, but sometimes…it’s what happens and being in love and being in media all the time.
On the divorce rumors
I’ve been in the business long enough to know that this happens. It’s been a lot of different things that have been said about me and him and I know it isn’t true. So, I just let it fall to the waist side. If it don’t apply, I have to let it fly and that’s where I’m at with it.

On if T.I. has a lovechild

I haven’t seen anyone come forth and say that it’s his child. So, it definitely don’t apply!

On if her daughter gets embarrassed over her parents snapping back at haters on Instagram
Mainly, it’s not about me, but if I put something about her, she’s like, “Mom!” If some comments are about me, I say something. I’m just one of those people. If you were in my face and said something I didn’t like, I would do that then. As far as when it goes to my kids, I don’t play. No disrespect. I don’t tolerate that with my kids. My daughter is one of those carefree, no worry in the world, that’s real calm, mild-mannered. She’s kind of like, “Who cares?” and I’m like, “No, they’re not saying that about my baby.” She does get embarrassed.

No comments:

Post a Comment