FOR THE BEST AND LATEST MUSIC VIDEOS, HIP HOP, R&B, SPORTS, AND WORLD NEWS...

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Dwyane Wade To Gabrielle Union: ‘My Life Mistakes Almost Made Me Lose You’

Gabrielle Union and D Wade Beach Day
Joining in on the fun earlier was Dwyane Wade who posted a very sentimental message to his fiancée Gabrielle Union who has been riding for him and stuck by his side even after he had a son by another woman last year.
He posted:
My #WCW my #beautifulblackqueen… My Life mistakes gave me you and my life mistakes almost made me lose you but your love has conquered all and I hope to spend the rest of my life with you…

Some men don’t know what they have until it’s gone…or almost gone.
D. Wade lucked up this time.
Screen Shot 2014-03-05 at 6.42.22 PM
In other news, Being Mary Jane has been re-upped for another season by BET.

No comments:

Post a Comment