FOR THE BEST AND LATEST MUSIC VIDEOS, HIP HOP, R&B, SPORTS, AND WORLD NEWS...

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

50 Cent Will Shovel Snow For Cash


Rapper and entrepreneur 50 Cent was one of the many that had a very white Christmas due to the blizzard that hit up north. Taking advantage of the situation, he decided to shovel snow from his neighbors’ driveways for the price of $100. He even hired three kids at $30/hr to help out.
50 Cent Tweets“I’m going out to shovel snow and see if I can make me a few extra dollars today. I’m charging more if they want to take pictures.”
“I want a hundred dollars per house. I bet anybody ill make a grand moving snow today. Lol”
“I got 4 people on one street to agree to my fee after they saw the first job I did. Now I’m looking for employees.”
“I’m paying 30 dollars and hour I only want 3 workers that 90 dollars and hour but I think we can do all 4 in a hour in a half. Lol”
“This snow moving business is just to see if laws apply to every business. After the first job I got 4 more now I have 3 kids I hired.”
“One is a cute kid he has on a snow suit. So I’m sending him to
ring the door bell to ask if we can shovel there snow. Lol”

We Love how Fiddy is rich and still hustling….


 

No comments:

Post a Comment