FOR THE BEST AND LATEST MUSIC VIDEOS, HIP HOP, R&B, SPORTS, AND WORLD NEWS...

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Swizz Beatz Talks NYU Residence, Expanding His Brand & More on Fox Business

Super producer/Rapper/Designer Swizz Beatz was a guest on Fox Business recently where he discussed his new gig as the first Producer In Residence at NYU. He also talked about his participation in Keep A Child Alive’s “Digital Death” Campaign and expanding his brand worldwide.
In 2010, I named it my graduation year. I started in 1998, I had my first platinum record in 1998 but it comes a time when you want to graduate. In 2010, I wanted to graduate spiritually, mentally, physically. I wanted to graduate my brand so it’s very important for people to know when you change as a person. I felt In 2010, my whole life changed as a person so I laid out these different forums to where people could see Professor Dean, and not just somebody that worked with Jay-z and all of these rap artists, just to expand the brand and I think it’s just important for you to put your brand on a level that’s respected worldwide.

No comments:

Post a Comment