FOR THE BEST AND LATEST MUSIC VIDEOS, HIP HOP, R&B, SPORTS, AND WORLD NEWS...

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Ciara Visits Chelsea Lately


Ciara hit up Chelsea Lately last night and the two chopped it up about everything but their boo piece 50 Cent.
Here’s an excerpt:
Do you feel that the music industry for females is very competitive?
I think it’s really a lot more a lot of people outside looking in. You will hear the fans try to create the whole thing about this person having drama with this person. For me, I like to live in a world of positivity and I try to stay focused in my own world. I am a competitive person and my ultimate goal is to compete against myself, make myself better each time. So that’s how I like to roll but a lot of times people around you try to create a whole little drama, you kind of got to go whatever and keep going on your own path and stay in your zone.
Why worry about what’s happening on someone else’s block? In my mind, I should be focused on what’s happening on my block

211215231958
Uploaded by yardie4lifever2. - Explore international webcam videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment