FOR THE BEST AND LATEST MUSIC VIDEOS, HIP HOP, R&B, SPORTS, AND WORLD NEWS...

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Obama Releases His Birth Certificate: “I’ve Got Other Things To Do”, Donald Trump Responds




I’m ready for the Chi-town to come out of Obama after dealing with this nutcase Donald Trump. For the past few weeks, Donald has been telling everyone who will listen that President Obama’s U.S Citizenship is questionable. He managed to drum up so much publicity and public interest, that President Obama had to eventually pull himself away from more important issues that are effecting the country to hold a press conference and lay the issue to rest.
“Now, let me just comment first of all on the fact that I can’t get the networks to break in on all kinds of other discussions. I was just back there listening to Chuck and he was saying, ‘It’s amazing that he’s not going to be talking about national security.’ I would not have the networks breaking in if I was talking about that.
As many of have been briefed, we provided additional information today about the site of my birth. Now, this issue has been going on for two and a half years now. I think it started during the campaign. I have to say over the last two and a half years I have watched with amusement, I’ve been puzzled at the degree to which this thing has kept on going. We’ve had every official in Hawaii, Democrat and Republican, every news outlet that has investigated this confirmed that yes, in fact I was born in Hawaii, August 4, 1961 in Kapiolani Hospital. We’ve posted the certification that is given by the state of Hawaii on the internet for everybody to see. People have provided affidavits that they in fact have seen this birth certificate, and yet this thing just keeps on going. [....] Now , normally, I would not comment on something like this, because obviously there’s a lot of stuff swirling in the press at any given day and I’ve got other things to do.”
The President goes on to say that though there has been much debate and cause for concern over the country’s deficit, unemployment, and high gas prices, the leading story on major news outlet (and minor ones as well) has been about his birth certificate, taking attention away from more important issues.
We’re not going to be able to solve our problems if we get distracted by sideshows and carnival barkers.
Donald Trump was spotted this morning in New Hampshire giving a mini-press conference of his own, and his only response was:
“Oh, by the way, I don’t know if you heard? Did you hear?[...]I am so proud of myself. I got this guy to release his birth certificate. I’m really, really happy.[...]Now, we have to look at. We have to see is it real? Proper? What’s on it? But I hope it checks out beautifully. I am really proud. I am really honored.”


No comments:

Post a Comment