FOR THE BEST AND LATEST MUSIC VIDEOS, HIP HOP, R&B, SPORTS, AND WORLD NEWS...

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Future To Marry Ciara?


Future
It looks as though Ciara found her future. He’s ready to wife that up!
This week, Future stopped by Hot 97′s Angie Martinez Show to chat about his upcoming album Honest, and while there he admitted that Ciara is the one that he hopes to spend the rest of his life with.  He also revealed that he saw her seven years ago on the set of a music video, and he told his friend Rocko that he was going to have her one day.
Aww.
Peep the excerpts:
On what it feels like to be in a serious relationship.
If feels good. Going from me being with different girls everyday to cooling and being with [just] one.
On life prior to Ciara
Months before I met her, I was going through something and just living the life. Everything was taking a toll on me and I was just waking up and seeing things different[ly]. I felt like it was just so easy for me to get certain things. [I felt] like, I had to be committed and stop. I needed to be able to balance my lifestyle. […] Somehow [it] just happened and it happened for all the right reasons. She ‘s fly.
On the first time he ever saw Ciara
Seven years ago she was shooting a video, and I was like ‘Dang! She looked good’ and then I said ‘I’m going to have her one day.’  [Rocko] said stop and say something to her, and I said ‘No, I ain’t saying nothing to her but I’m going to be with her one day.’  I [had] never met her, listened to any of her songs. I never read up on her. I’m not a stalker. I was just caught up in my world, my life and in the end, I’m happy now. Words are powerful. [Rocko] will tell you the same story. It wasn’t no pressure because [Rocko] was with Monica at the time. They had a relationship where they knew her. She had been around them. He knew her so I could have met her then. He was like, ‘Are you sure you don’t want to meet her?’ I was like, ‘Nah, I’m good. I’m going to be with her one day’ and those were my exact words.
On whether Ciara is ‘the one’
This it it. I don’t get into nothing to get out. We haven’t set a date [but] this is the one. I said it before, I said it seven years ago, so for it to come around and happen, it was just meant to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment