FOR THE BEST AND LATEST MUSIC VIDEOS, HIP HOP, R&B, SPORTS, AND WORLD NEWS...

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Raven-Symone Applauds Gay Marriage Ruling, Comes Out as Lesbian


raven symone gay
Raven-Symone inadvertently revealed she is a lesbian Friday when she tweeted a response to the Supreme Court’s decision to overturn the Defense of Marriage Act and strike down Proposition 8.
It has been rumored for some time that the Disney star was gay, but she refused to confirm reports. In response to a May 2012 tabloid report alleging the actress was a gay, Raven- Symone wrote via Twitter:
“I’m living my PERSONAL life the way I’m happiest. I’m not one, in my 25 year career, to disclose who I’m dating and I shall not start now. My sexual orientation is mine, and the person I’m dating to know. I’m not one for a public display of my life.”
On Friday, over a year after the tabloid report surfaced, Raven-Symone is singing a slightly different tune. The 27-year old actress was willing to let her fans in — just a little.
“I can finally get married! Yay government! So proud of you,” she tweeted on Friday.
The attempt at being elusive didn’t fool the media and fans however, who quickly put two and two together.
Raven-Symone said to TooFab after the revealing tweet: ”I am very happy that gay marriage is opening up around the country and is being accepted. I was excited to hear today that more states legalized gay marriage. I, however am not currently getting married, but it is great to know I can now, should I wish to.”
To confirm just how much she doesn’t care to live her private life publicly, Raven-Symone retweeted this message from a fan: ”She been out, momma just didn’t have time for bulls***”

No comments:

Post a Comment