FOR THE BEST AND LATEST MUSIC VIDEOS, HIP HOP, R&B, SPORTS, AND WORLD NEWS...

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Kendrick Lamar Says He’s Trying To Murder J. Cole, Drake & Wale, Rappers React...

Kendrick Lamar Dream Urban
All is fair in Hip Hop and it looks as though Kendrick Lamar is ready to take the game back to the days where rappers battled for the undisputed top spot again.
Last night, Big Sean released a track titled “Control” that didn’t make his his new album, and it features Kendrick Lamar going hard in the paint as he called out all of his peers, while referencing Tupac and crowning himself the king of both East and West Coast. “I’m Machiavelli’s offspring, I’m the king of New York/King of the Coast, one hand, I juggle them both.”
He also raps:
I heard the barbershops be in great debates all the time
Bout who’s the best MC? Kendrick, Jigga and Nas
Eminem, Andre 3000, the rest of y’all
New n-ggas just new n-ggas, don’t get involved

I’m usually homeboys with the same n-ggas I’m rhymin wit
But this is hip hop and them n-ggas should know what time it is
And that goes for Jermaine Cole, Big K.R.I.T., Wale, Pusha T, Meek Mill, A$AP Rocky, Drake, Big Sean, Jay Electron‘, Tyler, Mac Miller
I got love for you all but I’m tryna murder you n-ggas
Tryna make sure your core fans never heard of you n-ggas
As of this morning, Pusha T, Mac Miller and Big K.R.I.T are up for the friendly battle as they were the only ones who responded:
Pusha T: I hear u loud and clear my n-gga… @kendricklamar
Big K.R.I.T: “This is Gladiator Shit”…Gotta give the people what they want.
Mac Miller: If I can’t do no more nouns or verbs ima start comin with the wildest adjective bars that anyone has ever heard.
And here’s a few reactions from rappers/producers who were not mentioned, which speaks volumes on the respect that Kendrick has in Hip Hop.
Joe Budden: @kendricklamar u my n-gga 4 life bro…. But u gon learn today.
Just Blaze: I never really tweet about music. But good lord.. @kendricklamar just like.. Bodied everyones entire year’s worth of raps lol.
Trinidad James: I don’t feel like @kendricklamar dissed anybody. He just has moved up to another level. Y’all late overly dedicated nigga! Bruh been fire!!!
Tyga: That kendrick verse crazy! I gotta get back on my own shi.ain’t gon lie I made so much $ I lost sum inspiration for music.#Inspired rite now
Talib Kweli: Y’all New York Rappers ready to stop rapping like y’all from down south yet? #kingofny
Fabolous: Any studios open yet?
Meanwhile, Big Sean explained why the track didn’t make the album last night via Twitter:
Since my new album #HallOfFame is avail for preorder in a couple hours Can I drop something that didnt make the album?! straight rap sh-t. This one that didn’t make the album cuz of the sample BUT IT IS NOT no radio sh-t.. Straight rap… I’m talking 7min sh-t… Grimey sh-t.

No comments:

Post a Comment