FOR THE BEST AND LATEST MUSIC VIDEOS, HIP HOP, R&B, SPORTS, AND WORLD NEWS...

Friday, August 30, 2013

Wiz Khalifa & Amber Rose Dish To Angie Martinez Wedding Deets, Twerk Video, Miley & Amber Says "I Don’t Know What He’s Like Not High"

 photo wizamber.png
Wiz Khalifa and Amber Rose chatted it up with Angie Martinez where they weighed in on Miley Cyrus, shared some wedding details and Amber revealed why she did a twerk video.  And what's Wiz like when he's not high?  Amber wouldn't even know.  Watch the interview inside....

Newlyweds Wiz Khalifa and Amber Rose stopped Angie Martinez’ show on Hot 97 for their first joint interview since their wedding.  The couple talked about their wedding, the Miley Cyrus VMA performance, and Amber’s infamous twerk video.  Interestingly, Amber revealed that her new manager is Miley's mom! Who knew?
Here are the highlights: 
On their wedding:
Amber: It was better than what I thought it was gonna be.
Wiz: It was beautiful. I’m so proud of my baby for what she did. She put all of that together and everybody’s ranting and raving over every little detail.
Amber: I don’t think you understand how much I love this man. I cried my eyes out.

On Miley Cyrus’ VMA performance:
Wiz: Young, wild, and free. You gotta let people do what they wanna do.
Amber: We love Miley. She’s a real sweetheart. Miley’s mom is managing me now.

On her pre-wedding twerk video:
Amber: He peer pressured me into putting that video out completely and I was like, “Fine, I’ll do it.” And the next day Cam was like, “Oh shit. You put out a freakin’ twerk video.”
Wiz: I was just like, “What did you do that for?” I was just like, “Is that what you really want to do?”

On Wiz’ love for weed:
Amber: I’ve never seen him not high. I don’t know what he’s like not high.
Wiz: I wasn’t high when we signed our marital papers.

Shortly after the wedding, Wiz headed back in the studio to work on his next album, Blacc Hollywood, due later this year. The couple will take a proper honeymoon at a later date.
Watch the interview here:
BONUS:
 photo ambernem.png
Amber recently shared an intimate photo from the couple's bedroom with the caption "Husband & Wife goodnight ". Knowing them.....whatever happened AFTER this pic was also caught on film. Let's hope it never leaks......

No comments:

Post a Comment