FOR THE BEST AND LATEST MUSIC VIDEOS, HIP HOP, R&B, SPORTS, AND WORLD NEWS...

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Kanye West Goes In On The LA Times


Rule of Thumb: “Never f**k up Kanye’s album title. NEVER.
Earlier tonight, Kanye West decided to go in on the LA Times after they mistakenly removed the word “Beautiful” from his album title while reviewing his short film “Runaway”
I would’ve taking offense 2 the LA Times review of the movie but the extremely condescending writer accidentally complimented my suit! Thx I believe the writers name was Kriss Lee who so bent on giving a soulless description of my work that he decided to call the album… not even by the write name… ironically but I feel more strategically removing the word ‘Beautiful’ from the title!
Wooooooooooooow! I assumed a respected media source like the Los Angeles Times would send a writer that would at least have the respect to call the album by it’s proper title.
It’s called “MY BEAUTIFUL DARK TWISTED FANTASY” Kriss… Even if your goal was to perpetuate non-positive thought association. You see what happens when you write with a negative agenda. You have the entire Los Angeles Time’s coming off like non credible news source that can’t even fact check a well publicized album title.
How can anyone believe anything you ever write again? I feel sorry for the LA Times more than anything for missing the opportunity
The LA Times has since added a note to the bottom of their article:
Also, an earlier version misidentified West’s album title as “My Dark Twisted Fantasy.” The correct name is “My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy.” SORRY @kanyewest


 

No comments:

Post a Comment