FOR THE BEST AND LATEST MUSIC VIDEOS, HIP HOP, R&B, SPORTS, AND WORLD NEWS...

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

T.I. Loses Spokesman Position For AXE Body Spray


AXE drops T.I. from their promotional campaign, the latest for the rapper who's previously been dumped by corporations.
T.I. Loses Spokesman Position For AXE Body Spray
 
T.I has been droped by AXE body spray, following a judge's decision to send him back to federal prison for violating the terms of his probation.
"We will no longer feature T.I. in our promotional campaign," said a rep for the company, according to TMZ.
The decision comes a month after AXE stated publicly that it was "troubled" by T.I.'s arrest for drug possession, and that it would review its promotional activities with him.
Tip signed with the company earlier this year.
During his 2007 weapons arrest, T.I. lost a similar sponsorship deal with General Motors.

No comments:

Post a Comment