FOR THE BEST AND LATEST MUSIC VIDEOS, HIP HOP, R&B, SPORTS, AND WORLD NEWS...

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Yung Joc Says P Diddy Is A Workaholic





Rapper Young Joc has opened up about the time that he spent under P Diddy’s guidance when he was signed to Bad Boy Records.
According to Joc, he learned a lot from the hip-hop mogul during his time at the record label between 2006 and 2009.
He told Vlad TV: "At the end of the day, I seen that man work non-stop. True workaholic and delegate. Gotta learn how to delegate. I watched him delegate. I watched him form allies with people and pass the ball.
"Delegation was the key and key to a lot of things I saw him do because you can't do it all yourself. I feel like, I was in situations where Diddy would do sh*t where other people thought it was like, 'Nah, I don't really wanna do that,' but he would go and do it just to let it be known, 'If I can get dirty, then motherf*cker you can get dirty.'
"I took a lot of that in and I saw it, watched a lot. Me and him weren't together everyday, all day, but the majority of time, I listened. I did more listening than talking."

No comments:

Post a Comment