FOR THE BEST AND LATEST MUSIC VIDEOS, HIP HOP, R&B, SPORTS, AND WORLD NEWS...

Thursday, October 21, 2010

T.I. Says Prison Will Make Him a Better Person

T.I. says he's learned his lesson. With his 11-month prison sentence less than two weeks away, Tip returned to Ryan Cameron's V103 radio show to speak on his upcoming bid.
"After this, I will become a better person," Tip told Cameron. "I am not without flaw. One thing from my flaws that I have always done, I have accepted responsibility." 
Tip also reunited with the young man he helped rescue from a suicide attempt last week. Though the good deed came days before T.I.'s court hearing, the rapper stressed it wasn't a publicity stunt.
As previously reported, Tip and his wife Tiny were arrested last month when cops found marijuana, codeine and ecstasy in the rapper's vehicle while he was still on probation for federal gun possession. His probation was revoked and he was sentenced to 11 months last week. Tip reportedly told the judge he needed help for drug addiction and begged him not to be sent back to prison.

No comments:

Post a Comment