FOR THE BEST AND LATEST MUSIC VIDEOS, HIP HOP, R&B, SPORTS, AND WORLD NEWS...

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Chris Brown On GMA Before Outburst video




Earlier this morning, it was reported that Chris Brown had an outburst that resulted in shattered glass after his appearance on Good Morning America. In the video, that was posted on ABC’s website, Robin Roberts asks him about the restraining order that was recently lifted against Rihanna.
It’s not really a big deal to me as far as that situation. I think I’m past that in my life, Today is the album day so everyone go get that album.
She then asked him a few questions about F.A.M.E, before asking him how he was able to move on since the incident. He responded,
Focusing on this album. This album is what I want people to hear and get into. This album is what I want them to talk about, not what happened two years ago“.
The [music] enables me to escape and reach my fans. When you come to mainstream America and different places in the world, people want to always bring up the situation we are bringing up now. I think eventually, it’s about my fans, it’s not about that. I’m doing this for my fans so I could care less what everyone else thinks.
Meanwhile, the production team at Good Morning America tells TMZ that Chris approved the questions about Rihanna before hand and Robin also states that she wasn’t trying to set him up. “I was pulling for the guy”, she said after this morning’s incident.

No comments:

Post a Comment