FOR THE BEST AND LATEST MUSIC VIDEOS, HIP HOP, R&B, SPORTS, AND WORLD NEWS...

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Wiz Khalifa and Amber Rose Discuss Their Relationship On MTV’s RapFix



“OMG! He’s letting me talk. I never got to talk when I was with that other guy”
I can imagine the thoughts that were running through Amber Rose’s mind when Sway asked her if she’d come sit on the couch with Wiz Khalifa during his recent interview with MTV’s RapFix. She seemed to be at a lost for words at first, occasionally glancing at Wiz, to make sure it was alright for her to finally speak up. The two, who are becoming Hip Hop’s leading couple of PDA (public displays of affection), don’t hold back when it comes to posting photos of themselves cuddling or touching tongues so it was only right that she’d be able to confess her love in an interview.
After Wiz gave the okay, (“It’s completely up to her”), Amber joined Wiz for a few moments to discuss their publicized relationship.
Wiz On Why He Doesn’t Hide His Relationship With Amber
I’m me, that’s what it is. I’m completely comfortable with everything about me in my life. That’s what my career has been built off of…everybody gets that right away. You don’t gotta find nothing about me. I’m not going to hide it, I’m going to completely embrace it … I just go after what I feel and I have no problem with being public or just letting people know what’s going on with me, for Real, for real.

Wiz On How He Deals With Backlash
We just stay positive with each other, that’s the important thing. The game will try to tear you down and try to make you feel like what you have already isn’t enough. So as long as we stay positive …we just met each other, we’re really new but we’re very, very close. We understand each other’s life and stuff like that…what we’ve been through. Understanding is really, really important.

Amber On What She Thought of Wiz When She First Met Him
Well, he’s really funny, he’s really charming and I didn’t know much about his music at first but obviously, he became a good friend. I started listening to his music and we became really close and he’s just awesome. He’s talented, he’s amazing.





No comments:

Post a Comment