FOR THE BEST AND LATEST MUSIC VIDEOS, HIP HOP, R&B, SPORTS, AND WORLD NEWS...

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

[Video] Romeo On Dancing With The Stars




Lil Percy Miller Jr., aka Romeo, made his “dancing” debut last night on Dancing With The Stars. His footwork wasn’t too bad for the first show. He will definitely make it far in the competition. He recently opened up to Vibe about why he decided to do the show:
They actually wanted me to do it on season 2. I was going to be the youngest person to do it, but I ended up hurting myself. They only had one more day left and I signed the contract and I was like ‘Dad can you please replace me?’ So my dad did it and he had only one day to rehearse. Me doing it now is perfect timing because I couldn’t film while doing basketball. A lot of people do this for fame or press, but I’m dancing with a purpose… to show kids that just like them I’m human and I’m doing something out of the box. I want kids to be OK with trying something new and I feel it always start with an example and if I can be that example and change a lot of these kids lives then why not?

No comments:

Post a Comment